Kyle from LifeHack has published a list of 10 diet tips, that aren’t what you’re used to reading in diet programs. I think the list is quite interesting and could work for a lot of people looking to lose some weight.
The list goes as follows:
– Buy a digital scale
– Weigh yourself everyday
– Drink 8 glasses of water everyday
– Make your diet public
– Don’t diet on the weekends
– Don’t sacrifice your life for your diet
– Make the small changes
– Gain perspective by understanding the fractions
– Rationalize your workouts
– Have a red flag weight
For more details, check the full post: 10 Unconventional Diet Tips: How to lose 50 pounds in three months.