I just found this really funny list of things that only happen in movies. Here are my faves:
- If staying in a haunted house, women should investigate any strange noises wearing their most revealing underwear.
- If you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts, your opponents will wait patiently to attack you on by one by dancing around you in a threatening manner until you have defeated their predecessor.
- One man shooting at 20 men has a better chance of killing them all than 20 men firing at once (it’s called Stallone’s Law).
- All beds have special L-shaped sheets that reach to armpit level on a woman but only up to the waist of the man lying beside her.
- When you turn out the light to go to bed, everything in you room will still be visible, just slightly bluish.
- Once applied, lipstick will never rub off. Even while scuba diving.
- The Eiffel Tower can be seen from any window of any building in Paris.
- When paying for a taxi, don’t look at your wallet as you take out a note. Just grab one out at random and hand it over. It will always be the exact fare.
Go on and read the 40 Things That Only Happen In Movies.