I just came across a list of the things NOT to do during “Return Of The King”.
It’s so hilarious…
Here are the ones i loved most, lol…
1. Stand up halfway through the movie and yell loudly, “Wait… where the hell is Harry Potter?”
2. Block the entrance to the theater while screaming: “YOU SHALL NOT PASS!” – After the movie, say “Lucas could have done it better.”
3. Play a drinking game where you have to take a sip every time someone says: “The Ring.”
4. Point and laugh whenever someone dies.
5. Ask everyone around you if they think Gandalf went to Hogwarts.
6. Finish off every one of Elrond’s lines with “Mr. Anderson.”
7. When Aragorn is crowned king, stand up and at the top of your lungs sing, “And I did it…. MY way…!”
8. Talk like Gollum all through the movie. At the end, bite off someone’s finger and fall down the stairs.
9. In TTT when the Ents decide to march to war, stand up and shout “RUN FOREST, RUN!”
10. Every time someone kills an Orc, yell: “That’s what I’m Tolkien about!” See how long it takes before you get kicked out of the theatre.
11. Talk loudly about how you heard that there is a single frame of a nude Elf hidden somewhere in the movie.
12. When they go in the paths of the dead, wait for tense moment and shout, “I see dead people!”
For the rest, check the full list here: What NOT to do during “Return of the King.”.