I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year 2004 🙂
May it be a great year, full of happy events, success and prosperity for Me & my wife first of all, and then the rest of the world 😛
Of course, a bunch of special wishes to the people who read this blog, and extra special wishes to the loyal readers who come back time and again 😉
I hope we hear less about war and more about peace in this next year.
I hope we hear less about poverty and pain and more about prosperity and well-being.
I hope we hear less about differences and more about similarities.
I hope we hear less about how bad the world is becoming and more about what a great place it can be.
And finally, i hope that we’re hearing less of all those bad things because they’ve dissapeared and not because of a hearing dissorder we develop 😛
I don’t have any special new year resolutions really, just some little thoughts and ideas, which can be summed up in the following points:
- Try to organize my time better and to have more fun.
- Try and organize my finances better and buy the necessary stuff on our Need-to-get list.
- Try to advance even more at work and tune up my skills.
- Play sports & regain my fitness: Ok, i know i’m not fat, but i’m just not as fit as i was before and as i wish i would be, so i have to work on that.
- Open a savings account: Ok, i know this sounds really stupid and easy, but it’s not, as i won’t open a savings account unless i get to the point when i’m able to save, now that’s the big problem, lol.
So basically that’s it.
My wife and i are going to a one-man-show by Lamine El Nahdi called “Fi Hak El Sardouk Nrayyshou” tonight, which we saw before and loved. It’s side-cracking hilarious.
And then we’ll be spending some time in downtown Tunis before going home and watching a bunch of movies 🙂
So, till next year, cya 😉