Apple just introduced the world’s thinnest laptop in this year’s MacWorld.
The MacBook Air turned out to be a reality, and what a beautiful, amazing reality it is.
– .16 to .76-inch thickness on top
– Weighs only 3 pounds
– 5 hours of battery life with everything running
– Intel Core 2 Duo Processor at 1.6 or 1.8GHz
– Motherboard the length of a pencil
– 13.3-inch screen, LED backlit
– 2GB RAM standard
– 1.8-inch 80GB HD or 64GB Solid State Drive
– Multitouch trackpad with gestures. Pans, zooms, rotates, etc.
– 802.11n and Bluetooth 2.1
– Optional external HD for $99, USB-bus powered
– Built-in iSight
– Full backlit keyboard
– It’s “Green”: Mercury and Arsenic free LCD and glass, Aluminum frame can be recycled. PVC free on circuitry, and less packing.
I’m speechless, now that’s one great laptop.