I just came across this really interesting list of the 25 things you should never include in your resume.
I agree with most of the list, but the top ten ones for me, in no particular order, are the following:
1. What You Hated About Your Last Job
2. What You Hated About Your Last Boss or Co-Workers
3. Irrelevant Job Experience
4. Lies About Job Experience
5. Lies About Educational Background
6. Negative Thoughts, Words or Ideas
8. Information About Your Family Members
9. Every Job You’ve Had Since You Were 16
10. Low GPAs
Read the details and the rest of the list here: 25 Things You Should Never Include on a Resume (HR World).