I already posted something like this before called You know you’re an Arab when…. Anyway I came across another such list, and thought I’d pick some of the best ones and put them up here. So, basically, you know you’re Arab if…
– You go to Arabic restaurants abroad, tell the owners you’re Arab, and think you’re going to get free food.
– You fight over who pays the dinner bill.
– You don’t use the word “tease” in English cause you feel weird.
– At weddings it takes the bride and groom 4 hours to kiss all the guests.
– You have a gold necklace of your name written in Arabic.
– You feel proud when someone famous or a celebrity has any Arabic blood in them.
– You wear more cologne than deodorant.
– You put olive oil in and on everything and brag about how healthy it is.
– You gossip about your own family…with members of your own family.
– You cook a meal that lasts 3 days.
-You think it’s cool to dance and smoke at the same time.
You can go on here and check out the other post: You know you’re an Arab when…