Well, every once in a while I’m in the mood for a little game of guessing or what if, …etc; This time I thought why not put it on the blog.
The following are a number of quotes from a really cool movie that has achieved cult film status, and which is among my personal faves of all time. See if you can guess the movie from the quotes; should be quite easy for any movie fan.
– What the cops never figured out, and what I know now, was that these men would never break, never lie down, never bend over for anybody. Anybody.
– The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.
– How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss?
– To a cop the explanation’s always simple. There’s no mystery to the street, no arch criminal behind it all. If you find a body and you think his brother did it, you’re gonna find out you’re right.
– I used to dehydrate as a kid. One time it got so bad my piss came out like snot. I’m not kidding, it was thick and gooey.
– And like that…he’s gone.
There are many cooler quotes from this movie, but they’d make it too easy to guess.
So did you guess what film these quotes are from?