Just came across this article titled “7 Pains You Should Never Ignore” and thought I’d share it. Apparently if there are any 7 pains that you should never ignore, it’s these.
Here’s the list of pains and the possible conditions associated to them:
1. Sudden Groin Pain: Testicular torsion
2. Severe Back Pain: Aneurysm
3. Persistent Foot or Shin Pain: Stress fracture
4. Sharp Pain in the Abdomen: Appendicitis, pancreatitis, or an inflamed gallbladder (Cholecystitis)
5. Transient Chest Pain: Indigestion or heart attack
6. Leg Pain with Swelling: Deep-vein thrombosis
7. Painful Urination: Bladder cancer
Of course most of the conditions listed ase are worst case scenarios, but still it shows how we should never take things lightly and brush off certain pains as nothing.
For more details, check the full article: “7 Pains You Should Never Ignore“.