Go here and look through random quotes until you find five that you think reflect who you are or what you believe.
Here are the five I found:
– “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.” (Walter Bagehot (1826 – 1877))
– “Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane.” (Philip K. Dick (1928 – 1982), Valis)
– “It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.” (Agnes Repplier (1855 – 1950))
– “Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.” (Benjamin Franklin (1706 – 1790))
– “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” (Henry David Thoreau (1817 – 1862))