1. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About five minutes into it, loudly say to the instructor, “I don’t understand any of this. I’ve been to every lecture all semester long! What’s the deal? And who are you? Where’s the regular guy?”
2. On the answer sheet (book, whatever) find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
3. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say “They’ve found me, I have to leave the country” and run off.
4. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 minutes, put on a white mask and start yelling “I’m here, the phantom of the opera” until they drag you away.
5. Every five minutes, stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
6. Fifteen minutes into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out “Merry Christmas. “If you’re really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every fifteen minutes.
7. Bring a friend to give you a back massage the entire way through the exam. Insist this person is needed, because you have bad circulation.
8. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming “Andre, Andre, I’ve got the secret documents!!”
9. Make paper airplanes out of the exam. Aim them at the instructor’s left nostril.
10. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
[Source: 50 Fun Things To Do During An Exam]