Today is Blog Day 2005. But what is Blog Day?
Well Blog Day, the brain child of blogger Nir Ofir, was created with the belief that bloggers should have one day dedicated to getting to know other bloggers from other countries and areas of interest. On that day Bloggers recommend other blogs to their blog visitors.
With the goal in mind, on this day every blogger will post a recommendation of 5 new blogs. In this way, all Blog web surfers will find themselves leaping around and discovering new, previously unknown blogs.
So, for the occasion, I’ve gone on and searched for 5 new blogs, from around the world, that I never visted before and that I liked, and here is my list:
- Zimbabwean Pundit: A blogger from Zimbabwe, writing about the political situation and news in Zimbabwe.
- ThaRum: A blogger from Cambodia, chronicling events from his life there and discussing various issues.
- Finland for Thought: A blog from Finland, by an American though, discussing politics, current events and culture in Finland and USA.
- Jarango: A blogger from Panama, who blogs in English and Spanish, and writes about lots of interesting stuff.
- Small Island Girl: A blogger from Trinidad & Tobago, writing about her life and dreams on a small island.
I wouldn’t feel fair without pimping some of the blogs I know too, so here are some links:
AquaCool, Haitham Sabbah, And Far Away, Saudi Jeans, Je Blog, 2:48AM, Savior Machine, Zizou from Djerba, Aron’s Israel Peace Blog, Mouse Hunter…etc.
Check my blogroll for more interesting links