Just found this. It’s hilarious! LOL…
The Top Ten Questions Not To Ask In A Job Interview:
10. What’s your company’s policy on severance pay?
9. How long does it take your company’s bureaucracy to get around to firing somebody for poor performance?
8. Could I get an office that’s really close to the exit?
7. Does your company’s life insurance cover suicide?
6. Who’s the ugly bitch in that picture on your desk?
5. Does your company’s insurance consider genital herpes a pre-existing condition?
4. How many sick days do you allow each employee before you stop paying them for not being here?
3. Does your insurance cover sex-change operations?
2. Does your LAN have a firewall that blocks triple-X websites?
1. How frequently do your accountants audit petty cash?