So, just a couple of days before we’re out of 2004 (phew!!) and into 2005. That means it’s about that time of year when we weird humans put together lists of unreachable goals that we call our new year’s resolutions.
Of course, I didn’t accomplish most of my goals from last year, so I’ll be carrying some of them with me to the new year.
And so my list of new year resolutions for 2005 goes as follows, in no particular order:
- Join a gym and get back in shape.
- Organize my time better and allocate more time for fun and leisure.
- Try to cut down on the number of movies I watch.
- Get started on some of the projects lying around in my head.
- Advance my career and take steps to be happier with my job.
- Get more into photography.
- Start praying and stick to it.
The theme of the year 2005 for me is “Life Decisions & Change”.
I want to work on setting a great path for my whole life, take the right decisions even if they’re hard and change a lot of things I’m not satisfied with.
I want to do more of the stuff I love and waste less of my time on the stuff I hate.
I hope I get to realize these goals. Even though I need to put some effort into it, I think I’ve been pretty realistic with my list for this year.
Oh well, only time will tell…