Another interesting list of the top design mistakes in 2003 from Jakob Nielsen’s useit.com.
Here’s the list:
1. Unclear Statement of Purpose
2. New URLs for Archived Content
3. Undated Content
4. Small Thumbnail Images of Big, Detailed Photos
5. Overly detailed ALT Text
6. No “What-If” Support
7. Long Lists that Can’t Be Winnowed by Attributes
8. Products Sorted Only by Brand
9. Overly Restrictive Form Entry
10. Pages That Link to Themselves
For the details check out the full article: Top Ten Web Design Mistakes of 2003.