These are some of my favourite computer one-liners:
- A user friendly computer first requires a friendly user.
- Bug? That’s not a bug, that’s a feature.
- Build a system that even a fool can use, and only a fool will use it.
- Computer analyst to programmer: “You start coding. I’ll go find out what they want.”
- Computers can never replace human stupidity.
- Daddy, what does FORMATTING DRIVE C mean?
- Every bug you find is the last one.
- If your computer says, “Printer out of Paper,” this problem cannot be resolved by continuously clicking the “OK” button.
- It works! Now if only I could remember what I did…
- My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
- Who’s General Failure and why’s he reading my disk?
- To be, or not to be, those are the parameters.
For more go to: 150 Computer One-liners.