Well, i haven’t had the chance to visit Jordan ever since i left last year, even though my wife did, i was just too busy with work at the time.
Anyway, i’ve compiled a list of stuff that i need to do when i hopefully visit Jordan next year.
The list goes as follows:
– Eat at McDonald’s, Burger King, Pizza Hut, KFC, Popeyes, Milano and every other restaurant we don’t have in Tunisia, i just miss that stuff so much. By the time i’m done i’m gonna be twice my weight now 😛
– Re-discover Amman, find out everything that’s happened ever since i left last year and go everywhere new that has opened.
– Join up with friends there and spend some good times, just like the good old days.
– Buy a stock of CashU cards, that i can use to buy stuff on the internet 😛
– Buy some new CDs and DVDs. They’re cheaper and there is more stuff that matches my style.
– Buy some computer books. They’re cheaper and in English (Thank God).
– Buy a new mobile phone. This time i’m dropping Siemens for a change, i want either a Nokia or a Samsung.
– Visit my old university. I wanna see how it’s surviving without me in it.
– Shop for gadgets and cool stuff. I especially want a new higher resolution digital cam and a video game console (still have to decide between Xbox & PS2).
– Visit the Dead Sea, Wadi Rum and maybe even Petra.
– If possible, make a quick trip to Lebanon for a couple of days.
The list goes on and on of course, and i’m sure once i’m there i’ll be lucky if i even do 2 of the things listed above, but it’s a challenge for me to try and do them all, and i’ll be doing my best 😉
God help me 🙂